Welcome to the Oswegoland Park District’s Innovation Lab! Your ideas, comments, and feedback are encouraged! All ideas are welcomed, big and small! If your idea is related to pay and/or benefits, it will be addressed to Human Resources.
How to Submit your Idea
- Select "+Add a new one"
- Fill out the form
Under Review: All ideas will be labeled “under review” until a decision is made. It will be reviewed no later than 90 days after posting. Each idea is rated based on:
- Feasible – How feasible is this idea to implement?
- Effective – Will the idea have a clear outcome/impact to show effectiveness?
- Values – How well does the idea align with our Values of integrity, collaboration, and innovation?
- Strategic Themes – How does the idea serve our Strategic Themes of Land & Facilities, Fiscal Awareness, Customer Experience, and Employee Engagement?
- Selected: Congratulations! Your idea is leaving the lab and being put into practice! You will be receiving an ATOM (Adding to Our Mission) award. The Values Team will work with the appropriate departments to identify project leader(s) to implement.
- Not Selected: Unfortunately, some ideas are not selected. If we do not select an idea, you will receive a notice in the Innovation Lab with an explanation of the team’s decision.
- Big Ticket: If your idea has merit and may incur additional expenses, it will be tagged as a Big Ticket item. We will collect more information about the scope and scale of information.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Values Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No similar topics found.
Let's "Fall Back into our Good Habits"
Professor of Innovation 3 years ago • updated 1 year ago • 3
Holiday themed OPD staff shirts
Brian Everhart 1 year ago • 0
Sensory communication boards
Elizabeth Arney 2 years ago • 0
Saw Wee Kee Map QR Code
Zack Donati 2 years ago • updated by Professor of Innovation 2 years ago • 1
Getting to Know You
Rockie Veverka 2 years ago • updated by Professor of Innovation 2 years ago • 2
ActiveNet Clean Up
Rockie Veverka 2 years ago • updated by Professor of Innovation 2 years ago • 1
Reduce reliance on paper/printing
Scott Ellison 3 years ago • 0
Jen McFall 3 years ago • 0
Cori Veverka 4 years ago • updated 3 years ago • 13
Customer support service by UserEcho