Welcome to the Oswegoland Park District’s Innovation Lab! Your ideas, comments, and feedback are encouraged! All ideas are welcomed, big and small! If your idea is related to pay and/or benefits, it will be addressed to Human Resources.
How to Submit your Idea
- Select "+Add a new one"
- Fill out the form
Under Review: All ideas will be labeled “under review” until a decision is made. It will be reviewed no later than 90 days after posting. Each idea is rated based on:
- Feasible – How feasible is this idea to implement?
- Effective – Will the idea have a clear outcome/impact to show effectiveness?
- Values – How well does the idea align with our Values of integrity, collaboration, and innovation?
- Strategic Themes – How does the idea serve our Strategic Themes of Land & Facilities, Fiscal Awareness, Customer Experience, and Employee Engagement?
- Selected: Congratulations! Your idea is leaving the lab and being put into practice! You will be receiving an ATOM (Adding to Our Mission) award. The Values Team will work with the appropriate departments to identify project leader(s) to implement.
- Not Selected: Unfortunately, some ideas are not selected. If we do not select an idea, you will receive a notice in the Innovation Lab with an explanation of the team’s decision.
- Big Ticket: If your idea has merit and may incur additional expenses, it will be tagged as a Big Ticket item. We will collect more information about the scope and scale of information.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Values Team at email@example.com.
It would be awesome to be able to complete a smart sheet similar to how we already do marketing or website request for any IT related issues or concerns. Scott isn't here everyday, so it might also be nice for him to be able to prioritize tasks, get them on his calendar and mark off things that are completed. I'm not 100% sure of how the smartsheet works, but it seems like a nice way to get things organized for all.
Use old plastic drums at Prairie Point Community Park fields for recycling. Similar to the current garbage cans we use, but instead we could leave the lid on and cut the hole out to fit cans. We would use blue barrels and clearly mark them for recycling.
Figured this would be an easier system to recycle. It would be harder to contaminate recycling since the hole would fit cans only. High winds cause current recycling containers to knock down and blow around easily.
We have a forms folder on the P:drive, but not all OPD forms are there. For example, you can't find a current annual waiver form there. It would be great if all the forms we may need to refer to or use reside in one place.
Customer support service by UserEcho